Foxwood Farm Trout Fishing is located in the mountains of Southwest Virginia in Grayson County on over 1 mile of the Elk Creek. Foxwood Farm stocks the Elk Creek with rainbow trout up to 6lbs! This is a great place for church groups, family reunions, school trips or to spend a day in nature with your friends.
Foxwood Farm also offers fully guided and semi guided fishing trips on our 1 mile plus of Elk Creek, as well as other fishing waters in the area. For more information, please call (276) 655-3902.
Enjoy a day of fishing!
Private stocked trout fishery on 1-mile of Elk Creek Stream stocked daily with trout 2 lbs and up!
A great vacation destination, enjoy Foxwood Farm with family and friends surrounded by nature. Newly renovated 4-Bedroom Creek House available.
- Open year-round
- Reservations required
- Keep limit - 6/person
$65 + tax /day per person
We offer float trips on the New River to catch small mouth bass.
This trip runs March 15th - September 15th.
Full Day $450 for 1-2 people
Half Day $300 for 1-2 people
Conditions for Fishing on Elk Creek at Foxwood Farm
- Must have a valid state of Virginia fishing license. Trout stamp is not required.
- May keep up to the legal limit of 6 trout per day per person.
- Fishing is until 5pm unless otherwise authorized by landowner or their agent.
- All trash including discarded line and cigarettes must be removed from the banks before leaving. Please place it in the trash cans provided.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area on the farm.
- No alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the property by day fisherman.
- Once you have caught your limit of fish, be happy and allow others to catch their limit.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.